Saturday, March 21, 2009

















































so luke and i just got back from cancun not too long ago, i know....feb was a crazy month for me but it was so much fun! we went with two other couples... casey and melanie adams, and collin and whitney christensen. it was one of the funnest trips i have ever been on... same with greece but cancun was particularly fun because one: duh its hot, and two luke and i had only been to vegas together so it was great to go and see a new place together. i have been so luck to have a mom that shares my passion for travel so i have seen a lot of places many people never get the opportunity to and it was really hard for me to go to greece without luke but we had planned cancun a few months before we left and greece was a suprise (via my mom) about a week and a half before we left... anyway i am off track.... luke wasnt so sure he would like being away from home because he is such a home body let alone out of the country but he loved it to! it was an adventure thats for sure... we got to go scuba diving, snorkeling with the sharks(they were in a tank inside the ocean so you swim around the tank), on a couple boat rides, to a fun show/club at coco bongo, shopping, and the best part of all was laying on the beach... the only think luke and i didnt like is that we dont speak spanish so im thinking Hawaii next time?... yeah that would be good, tropical but still in the U.S anyway we love you all and hope to see you soon! if you want to see all of the pics go to my facebook... loves <3

5 comments:

bjjames said...

You lucky girl! You look amazing...it should be illegal haha...ok, so maybe I am a little envious ;)

Amber Maye said...

You are so beautiful!! your blog is cute I think! I had no idea luke was going to be a police officer! My familys full of those! (well my dad and brother in law.) Good for him. Im glad I found your blog, so now hopefully we can keep in touch more.

Cassie said...

Hey Ash! I found your blog though Amber! Your trip looks so fun! You tan little hottie. I miss you so much. I was super sad when we didn't work together anymore! But I think I am going to copy your idea and put a salon in my house. I am excited for Luke. That will be great. My blog is private but you can put your email on my open blog in the comments and I will invite you jakeandcass.blogspot.com Take care tell Luke and Candace hi!!

J and Stac said...

We need to hang out I miss you guys!!!

Ryan and Mandie said...

HEY ASHLEY!!! I AM SO EXCITED THAT I FOUND YOUR BLOG! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO? YOU AND LUKE LOOK SO HAPPY AND I LOVE YOUR BLOG!